Welcome to the Cornell Lab’s Ornithology course. Here are a few quick pointers on how the course and the quizzes work.
- Once you are registered for the course, progress through the material using the green button in the lower right of each page.
- You’ll need to mark every lesson complete in order to complete the course, and you do that by using the green button. If you move to the next section using the left navigation bar, the lesson will not be marked complete.
- You’ll also need to take every quiz to complete the course.
- If you don’t like how you did on a quiz, you can take each one up to five times.
- To pass the course you will need to earn at least an average of 65% across all of the quizzes in the course (new as of May 25, 2017).
- You can see how you’re progressing on your ‘My Courses’ page, which you can get to from the upper right of any page.
- If you have questions please contact us.
- We invite you to take our survey at any time.
- View full syllabus
Ready to start? Make sure you mark this page complete by using the green ‘Next’ button to the lower right.